----- Original Message -----
From: "Arnold Stark"
> Then go ahead, sell youf FA85/f1.4, and get a N**** F100 plus a Nikkor
85/f1.4,
> as Pentax would be nuts if they started copying other brand's cameras. You
can
> see from the LX, MZ-3, MZ-S and even from the Z-1P that Pentax implements
their
> very own camera concepts. A Pentax F100 is not going to happen, and I am
glad
> about that. However, if Pål is right, Pentax might make you happy with a
Z-1P
> successor....

Dear Arnold, please can you go to Boz K mount page and have a look to the
picture he use for the 85mm f/:1.4 FA
You can see that it is mine !
This lens has a special story and it is for me a very important lens in my
path of photograph
Even on my webpage, you can find its frontal lens !
http://clover.is.free.fr
I am not wishing a F-100 like SLR, but same specs at least for the same
price
AF communtators ar very easy to use on F-100, you can understand easily why
it is the same way on 3 different SLR F-80, F-100 and F-5
For my narrow mind, I need something simple as "all selector about AF has to
be very close, and I do not find easy on the MZ-S"
I do not wish Pentax to copy others brand, I wish them to more better !

Please, understand me that I prefer to buy a much better SLR for all my
lens, and I do not find  enought features in the MZ-S for its price !
At least, I am looking for where I can get one for less than 750$ in France
!
If it happens, I will belong to the owner of MZ-S list

Just for the Fun, If Pentax offer the Grip for the same price, how will you
react ???

May be I cannot stop using my MZ-3 so I try to find argument for keeping it