I tend to thrive in the heat. It is warm here, for me - temps in the 90s with humidity it feels like the low 100s. This is still warm for me. I look forward to July and August when it will be just a bit warmer :-)

I can handle the cold, but only in short spurts. I can dress warmly, but I have a problem keeping my feet and hands warm. I can solve the hands problem by using neoprene gloves, but there is the added difficulty of pressing the shutter button with these.

I have never had a problem shooting with a camera in the heat. I have had problems with an LX using a flash while shooting at some Mayan ruins I worked on in northern Belize. Cleaning the contacts helped, but it was fustrating...

Bring on the heat,

César
Panama City, Florida

Scott Loveless wrote:

I bet I hate HOT more than you do.  You would think that after twenty
plus summers in Ozark humidity I would have acclimated. No dice. Summer sucks. Bring on the snow!