On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:34:53 +0200, Jostein wrote:

> http://www.oksne.net/paw/fertiliser.html

Very nice, Jostein.  It sorta looks like part of a stage rally section.
 Too bad they were working on the culvert in the lower left.

Glad I can't smell it though! :-)  Road Atlanta is right in the middle
of north Georgia chicken country, and we get quite an olfactory
overload when we are there during summer evenings.  I've smelt farms
fertilized with cow manure, and it's about the same level of "blech" in
both cases.  Either way, I can mostly get used to it and not notice it
after twenty minutes or so.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ