From: Matamoros, Cesar A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 June 2001 14:38
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: MZ-S; First impression

I am not Pål but...,

        The ´green button´is used to reset the shutter speed.  You
cannot
use the wheel to control the aperture.  I find it intuitive to change
aperture and set it to A or a value.

        The green button is also also used to reset the selected focus
point
to the middle sensor.  This is a nicety that I would not have thought of
but
have used it quite a few times already.

        The green button is used to enable the wheel, before loading the
camera, to set the exposure to wind the film to in the case of reloading
used roll of film.

                That´s all I can think of without the manual in front of
me,

                                        César Matamoros II
                                        Panama City, Florida