Well, I do not have a zx camera to reference to
either, so if you (or anyone for that matter) could
possibly compare the differences between it and the
z1p I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not expecting a
camera to be able to survive a dunking or a total
downpour of rain, but I do want to be confident that
it can withstand a light rain for at least for a short
time. Since 99% of my personal shooting is done
outdoors, this is very important to me. This factor
almost led me to not buying the z1p, there are ~lots~
of reviews on the web stating that the z1p failed
consistently when exposed to moisture. Those
statements are of course completely false, at least
with the unit I got. I've gotten mine pretty wet and
it's ~never~ skipped a beat. :) Anywho, here I am a
rambling...

Nick

--- "Matamoros, Cesar A."