From: Matamoros, Cesar A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 June 2001 17:08
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: MZ-S; First impression

Rob,

        They are exclusive, you cannot do both at the same time.  The
button
resets to Auto shutter speed as a general rule.

        If you wish to reset the AF sensor you need to push the switch
beside the index mount lamp to SEL and then press the green button.  I
have
done this quite often this past weekend.  Quite easy to do.

                                César Matamoros II
                                Panama City, Florida