----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Brewer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: June 21, 2001 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: Pentax items on ebay

> And the PDML...

And the PUG, must not forget the PUG.

As a matter of fact, allow me to hijack this thread completely,
so as to shamelessly flog the July Gallery.
This one will be a little smaller than recent ones, with just
over 60 submissions confirmed.
We have several first time submitters, and a few who have not
been around for a while have submitted this month.
We are also graced with some very nice work from the Russian
Federation. These are photographers who would normally be
submitting to the Penta Magazine online gallery (a great place
to visit, hopefully Dan will have it back on line soon).
Yup, we got another grand gallery coming up.

Also, my little pet project that I have worked so hard on, the
LX Gallery, is still seeking submissions.
Don't delay, get your picture scanned today!!!
The URL with everything you need to know is in my overly long
sig file .

Thanks
William Robb
Remember, the LX Gallery is coming up.