To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: What's your preferred focus mode for macro work?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toralf Lund"
Subject: What's your preferred focus mode for macro work?

I though I might make this one look like another little survey, since they seem to be the fashion around here these days... I was just wondering, in relation to that other post of mine regarding macro lenses, how exactly people here prefer do to the focusing when doing macro work. Notably, who uses autofocus and how well does it work?

I put the camera on a focusing rail, rough focus using the lens or bellows draw, then fine focus by moving the camera forwards or back.

William Robb