I'm for No 2, too. I like the way that there appears to be a succession of simialr outcrops, standing guard over something to the left.

John

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:22:25 +0100, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#2 gets my vote.  The framing with the overhanging
branch in #1 doesn't work for me--it somehow clashes
with the spacious feel of the rest of the image.

Rick

--- Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, so it is not really a matched pair, but the same
mitten twice.
These were both taken near the same time.  I'm
trying to decide which
I like better.  It would be nice to get opinions on
what you like, if
any.

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0318.htm

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0321.htm