Since Albano is in Argentina I would guess a phone call to
Canada is not inconsequental.

Albano, if Bill Peifer's and your e-mail doesn't get a
response let us know in a couple of weeks. Maybe a flood of
e-mail from the list will result in some action. However, I
think we should only do that as a last resort.

--Tom