I'm sure that there are other Canucks on the list that are in the same
situation as I am, but I'll mention this anyway.  My long distance phone plan
allows me to make as many long distance calls as I want within Canada, for
(essentially) free, after 6 pm.  Due to the time zone differences, if I call at
6, it would still be business hours for the vendor out west.

So, let me know if I can help in any way.

regards,
frank

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Since Albano is in Argentina I would guess a phone call to
> Canada is not inconsequental.
> Albano, if Bill Peifer's and your e-mail doesn't get a
> response let us know in a couple of weeks. Maybe a flood of
> e-mail from the list will result in some action. However, I
> think we should only do that as a last resort.
> --Tom
> Thanks, Graywolf.
> Mike, alias Bucky, who is canadian, is acting for me to see if he can clear
> the situation. And a call wasn't an otipon for me because my spoken english
> is horrible, and the int. calls are expensive here.
> Thanks again to all the gang for their support.
>
> Albano
>
> -

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer