Hi, gang.
About two months ago I bought a Super Program that I never received.
The seller?
jdcolour from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.
I thought 20 perfect feedback, being a store and being canadian were good
warranties. The truth is the camera never arrived. They don't answer my
emails now and they were skilled as to make me wait enough as for me being
unable to use the ebay policy for rip off (form must be filled between 60
days of close of auction). They told me to be patient, that they will ask
the canadian post office to investigate about the possible loss of the
camera, that I must wait just a bit more. I waited as a saint. It was my
main error.
Well, you are warned ( and I lost 155 usd)

Albano