Regardless the condition of the LX, prepare to spend at least another
US$1xx-$2xx on the service bill if you buy into an used LX. And AUD800 makes
the history of that LX suspicious. The condition of the LX's body does not
tell everything. I once bought a mint condition LX but to found out it was
faulty everywhere inside. Spent hundreds of $$$ and still had problem. An
expensive lesson which I have rather forget. Personally, I would spend more
to buy a brand new MZ-S just for the peace of mind. I'd rather spend time
shooting than fixing cameras (you do not know what its like when you cannot
trust the equipment you used in the field).

regards,
Alan Chan