Hhmmmm. Godfrey, when I load http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/, I don't get much detail in the small gray blocks. In fact, no detail, just small gray blocks, LOL. Nothing in the blocks allows me to differentiate one image from another. After I have viewed an image, the border is red, which confuses your statement that the "red block is always the latest week posted." (No, my browser's normal color for viewed links is not red.) Now that I have viewed many images, there are many blocks that have red borders.

This is probably getting too detailed and arcane for most PDML readers, but: older images have a solid gray block. If I have viewed the image, it has a red border; if not, it has a black border. The block (and border) for the current week (33) is solid red. The blocks for weeks not yet done are a lighter gray, with a visible grid in the small block; all these future blocks have a red border.

I was able to match up the images, however, so yes, now I can see they are the same set of images. No problem there.

I'm using Firefox on an iMac G5, OS 10.4.1, if that makes any difference. I can do a screen shot and send it to you if it would help.

Is anyone still awake?  Larf!

*>UncaMikey