I think you may in part be correct ... ;-)) or :-(( depending on one's POV
<LOL>

I'm probably going to go ahead with the DS, but give some additional
thought to the matter for a couple-three more days, and perhaps get a
clearer understanding of what the DS2 has to offer.  I'm in no big rush to
join the digital revolution and begin on the path of never-ending upgrades
<vbg>  I'm certainly not a "modern" buyer as I am contemplative and slow.

Shel

options, evaluating prices and then making a decision on the products
available all takes time.  Given that models are appearing at decreasing
intervals, by the time one has made a carefully considered decision the
data are out of date and one has to at least partially start again.  Modern
buying requires the consumer to either impulse buy (or something very close
to it) or to decide beforehand on parameters that will cause the buying
process to execute.