Shouldn't the be mounted and stuffed? (Yes I know, I'm sorry..... No I'm not).

Cotty wrote:

On 22/8/05, John Celio, discombobulated, unleashed:

Finally!

The moment I can afford it, the AF540FGZ will be MINE. The AF360FGZ was a great flash, when I got the chance to use it at my brother's wedding last february, and the added features of the 540 should make it the perfect flash for my D (as well as my other SLRs).

A happy Pentax customer! Can this be true? We should have him stuffed and
mounted :-)

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).