Vid Strpic wrote:
My long wanted MIR-47 2.5/20 is here, at last.

Lately, there was a thread here, that speculated problems with the rear
lens assortment with this lens.  I just put it on my ME Super, and did a
few shots (I will do more, ofcourse).  No such problems, this lens is a
Pentax-modified version, and does not intersect with the camera mirror
not in the least.

I think there's some sample-to-sample variation in this - my (also Pentax-specific) MIR-47 with a filter mounted interferes with the mirror on every camera I've tried it on, including the ME Super and *istDS.

I'll be interested to see your photos. :-)