On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 01:03:48PM +0100, Steve Jolly wrote:
> Vid Strpic wrote:
> >My long wanted MIR-47 2.5/20 is here, at last.
> >Lately, there was a thread here, that speculated problems with the rear
> >lens assortment with this lens.  I just put it on my ME Super, and did a
> >few shots (I will do more, ofcourse).  No such problems, this lens is a
> >Pentax-modified version, and does not intersect with the camera mirror
> >not in the least.
> I think there's some sample-to-sample variation in this - my (also
> Pentax-specific) MIR-47 with a filter mounted interferes with the mirror
> on every camera I've tried it on, including the ME Super and *istDS.

Correction.  With rear filter mounted, it DOES interfere with the mirror
;)

Without the filter the situation is normal, and it seems that unlike
Zenitar, this lens does not NEED to have filter mounted to focus
properly.  But, we'll see when I develop this roll ;)

> I'll be interested to see your photos. :-)

Me too ;)

--
           [EMAIL PROTECTED], IRC:[EMAIL PROTECTED], /bin/zsh. C|N>K
Linux moria 2.6.11 #1 Wed Mar 9 19:08:59 CET 2005 i686