Tell me about it, I'm driving a 13 year old SC2 which still handles better than the latest Ion that I test drove recently.

keithw wrote:

P. J. Alling wrote:

The spring hill plant used to have considerable autonomy. The used their own methods of mass production, and had a separate contract different in most respects with the UAW.

Yes, I'm aware of those differences.

Now they operate within the GM umbrella and it shows.

I wasn't aware of THAT!

Mine was assembled at the Spring Hill facillity, and it's very well done, in my estimate, after over 6 years of ownership...

It's sad to hear about the change...

keith

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).