[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well i still see a few at the local pro lab using slide film.

My dad in his day shot quite a lot of chrome and we looked forward to the
monthly
slideshow.

I love the results from chrome,but getting a print is a problem.
Local pro lab does interneg and i can see the loss in the reprint,plus its a bit
expensive.
Aaron is closer but its still an hour trip plus gas. His scans are pretty good.
He did a
cople of 11x14's in July for me.

Dave (loves a good 6x7 chrome)Brooks

People still do Interneg? Gah. I'd have thought the Frontiers and Noritsu's would have killed that off by now. Any modern processor can scan/print 35mm chromes as easily as reprinting negs, and if they can print 120 neg, they'll be able to scan/print 120 chromes as well. And there's always Ilfochrome/Cibachrome for the high-quality prints.

-Adam