On 2005-09-14 05:53, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> I've not a clue as to what you're talking about ...

ok...  Let's discuss email headers:

  From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That's you, I guess.

  Subject: Re: Some Posting Suggestions

That's the thread you replied to.

  Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:10:45 -0700

That's when you did it.

  To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net

You answered to this list.

This was obvious? Ok, let's increase the level:

This is your software, isn't it? At least your program claims to be this.
I guess it's a web interface, email frontend?

Your email program created this message id. The program has to ensure that
an ID will never be used twice. Thus this id is a unique identifier of an
email.

This message-id, as well as the other headers where extracted from your
reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

His headers included: