[Original Message]
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good suggestions, Shel. I'd like to add one more:

Please don't delete the url that references a PAW or PESO when commenting on the pic. Many times I've wanted to go back for a second look but couldn't find the photo.

LONG URL's:   Perhaps those posting messages with long URL's can use

Tiny

Url to shorten these addresses .... Please:  http://tinyurl.com/

BOTTOM POSTING:  many listers post their replies to the bottom of

original

messages, or at the bottom of a series of replies and threads.  Often

the

post is just a simple "me too" type post, or something simple and

short.
How about posting such responses ABOVE the messages, and, while you're

at

it, perhaps trimming the messages to reflect just the relevant comments

which you're responding.

TRIMMING MESSAGES:  How about taking a moment to delete some earlier
messages in a thread instead of just automatically including huge

amounts

of text that has to be waded through to finally get to the most recent

post.

Thanks ... I'm sure a few people besides myself would appreciate such
kindness and consideration.