I was going to say maybe, but as I though about I came to the conclusion, probably not.

Frantisek wrote:

Thursday, September 22, 2005, 4:33:48 AM, Mark wrote:
MR> "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Even K and M lenses could be made to work with in camera IS.

MR> I suppose, if there were some means of manually entering the lens' focal
MR> length into the camera. Sounds even more cumbersome than pushing a green
MR> button so I doubt it'd go over well...

Doesn't in-camera stabilisation need to know the focus of the lens as
well? Because magnification and other things depending on focused
distance. That would be pretty hard to input manually ;-)

Good light!
          fra

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).