----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Waterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:16 AM
Subject: 3rd *istD body bites the dust

Seems to me the digital offering from Pentax is just not going the distance.
I have now had to send bodies back on 3 occasions (not the same body).
Is this indicative of what we can expect from Pentax in the digital era?
I have only ever had a single K1000 repaired (felt) of the 6 bodies I own.

My first *ist D (Sept, 2003) had a problem with the on/off/DOF switch (DOF Preview didn't work) almost from day 1. It was replaced by the retailer with a brand new one and that one was fine for as long as I owned it.

Christian