Hi Paul ...

Your comment reminds me of the time I went into a highly-regarded
restaurant in St. Louis.  I saw that there were some fish dishes on the
menu and I asked the waitress if they prepared fish well.  She
enthusiastically replied that they "sure did!"  When the fish arrived it
was terribly overcooked.  They sure did it "well."

It just boggles my mind how a little town like Berkeley can have so many
good labs and technicians (not to say we don't have our share of places
that process and print film well <LOL>)

Shel

scans is a problem for most of us. I tried a $100 drum scan from the top
pro lab in this area, and it was mediocre at best.