Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

On Oct 5, 2005, at 9:49 AM, Toralf Lund wrote:

No, I don't think they necessarily are that important *as such*. Once you can move the parts precisely enough to be within the tolerance of (in this case) the rest of the AF system, and quickly enough for the response time of the other components, the actual performance of the mechanics ceases to matter.

Debating against beliefs and opinions is a total waste of time.

Yeah, I've pretty much ran out of arguments, too...

Hell, this is one of the few things I've discussed here that I actually know something about. Not really that fun having strong opinions, then....

- T