Well, Mike, even if the meters are setup for a 13% gray, and
I still doubt that because as I have said my Sekonic 308
gives the same reading with light reflected for an 18% gray
card as it does in incident mode, all you have to do is
reduce your ASA by that amount and use 18% because all that
is affected by that is where the calculator scale is set
relative to the meter reading . The meter calibration is
actually done as I have describe here several times. BTW is
the difference between 13% and 18% 1/3 stop or is it 1/2
stop? (I don't have a scientific calculator any more).
--Tom