I think shooting somebody in the back is a cowardly act. I prefer going
close, and then stab them down ;-)

Seriously, a good debate.
Perhaps the reason is that I have stayed out of it ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)