Great book.  I was looking for my copy yesterday but couldn't find it.
Just recommended it to another list member and she ordered a copy.  Every
photog should read it - it's that good!

One of the little bits I especially liked, considering all the talk here
about what constitutes a "professional" camera, was David Hurn's choice for
a 35mm SLR.  His choice for a 6x6 was almost as interesting ;-))

Shel