Over the last couple of months, on three occasions I've experienced the following:

I review a few of the day's shots on the camera's viewscreen. One shot will come up as "Image cannot be displayed" (or something like that). When I look at it on my computer, I find that particular image is just a filename, but the file itself is zero bytes long.

This only seems to happen once in a great while. Out of a thousand shots in the last two months, it only affected three. And it doesn't seem tied to any particular memory card; I've seen it on both my 512mb Sandisk card, my 1gb generic brand, and my 1gb sandisk.

I think what I'm doing is shutting the camera off by flicking its on-off switch to the off position too quickly after snapping a shot. I don't know how I developed that wierd habbit, but I think it is somehow related.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior on their *ist-DS?