There were some messages a while back about the battery charge warning
indicator on the istDS.  Didn't have the camera then so I didn't pay much
attention.

Earlier today I noticed the indicator was at half.  Turned off the camera
for a while as I wasn't snapping any pix, about 1/2 hour later turned the
camera on again, indicator was at full.  After a few snaps it was at 1/2
again.

Does this behavior suggest that it's time to replace the bats, or something
else.

One of the things I was doing today was experimenting with trap focus.  I
caught a few pix of cars coming and going.  Godfrey, I think when we were
trying out the technique on Friday you were wondering if a car could be
caught with the technique.  It seems that it can.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"