Cotty sent me three or four photos which, I assume, were printed on the
S9000.  Maybe it's the skill of the operator, but compared to some prints
I've seen made on HP and Epson printers, these stood out as being superior.

Godfrey showed me some prints made, I believe, with his new Epson, and they
looked very nice.  I didn't see them in good light, so I'd reserve
judgement as to their ultimate quality, but from what I saw, I'd look into
that printer as well (Epson R2400?)

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"