At 03:40 PM 11/19/2005, you wrote:

>Sounds like an urban legend to me. I'd be very interested in learning
>the statute number.

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

I did a little searching on Google and found another comment by the same lawyear your link goes to but I also found

http://photography.about.com/library/weekly/aa091602c.htm

http://www.musecube.com/forums/photographer.htm?read=11389
This one doesn't say it's specifically illegal but talks about the MTA (I assume that's NYC's transit authority) keeping a list of people detained for filming bridges and tunnels.

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/07/security_risks_3.html

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4705698
NPR story

Gary J Sibio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary numbers and those who do not.