I think the term "objectifying women" has lost its literal meaning. In our PC world it has come to mean depicting women in a way that is blatantly sexual. However, that being said, I find that a difficult line to draw. Human beings are inherently sexual. Its part of the package. I don't know what turns an artful nude into a sex object. Props? A smile? The display of specific areas of the body?
Paul