[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Jack
========
Digital. Film, unfortunately, is going the way of the dodo bird.
I've never been able to understand that argument. Well, at least not if it is a question about whether you should switch from film gear you already have. I can't see why you should replace something that works just fine just because it will stop working in a few years - especially when the type of equipment you need to switch to is expected to increase in quality and go down in price.

But of course, if this is a question of a long term investment, the situation is somewhat different... Then again, the prices on digital is still a bit on the expensive side, and dropping quite rapidly, while film equipment is very cheap these says (especially if you buy used)...

I bet you'll actually like it better than you think you might. It's still photography. And, NO, never delete any pictures. At some point you may relook at them and find one or two "good" ones you missed the first time around. Tastes change. Even our own taste about our own pictures.
Good point. One of the reasons why *I* haven't got digital yet, is that I can't see myself deleting any pictures at all...

- T