On 12/1/05, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have had this shot sitting in the electronic pile for awhile.  I'm
> wondering what you all think of it.  I am undecided, but there is
> something that holds my interest.  Thoughts appreciated.
>
> Pentax *istD, Tamron 90/2.8 AF Macro, handheld
> ISO 200, 1/500 sec @ f/5.6
> Converted from Raw using Capture One LE
>
> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_2191.htm

I like it.

Thistles are such a contradiction.  Quite lovely to look at, but a
real PIA when the stick to one's clothing or skin - all prickly and
irritating.  They remind me of women <LOL>  <g, d&r>.

I think you've captured that contradiction here, especially with the
whithering brown bud in between the other ones.

As usual, technically brilliant.

thanks,
frank