I've seen all the arguments that a full frame sensor would require a larger diameter lens mount, but I'm not convinced. We had a working production camera that had a full frame sensor using an existing lens mount not from Canon. In fact the the Kodak 14n was using a Nikon mount which has a smaller diameter than the K mount. The Kodak had problems but I never heard of any the were attributable to the edge performance of WA lenses being effected by the size of the lens mount.

Paul Stenquist wrote:

Count me out. I'm happy with APS-C. Full frame would require a new lens mount to be effective. I can't afford all new glass. So fror those who want full frame, Canon is the easy and obvious choice. Why wish? You can have it now.
Paul
On Dec 26, 2005, at 12:38 PM, David Savage wrote:

Me three.

Dave

On 12/27/05, Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I got to play with the Canon full frame Friday.
I _really_ wish Pentax would do something to tempt my
tummy like that one does.

Don

-----Original Message-----
Wrom: AIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZU
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 11:28 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Sorry, Pentax, I have to sell my collections

I have to put half of my collections on Ebay for sale these days,
including
rare MZ-3 Black version and Refconverter A.
It is so sad that I couldn't see hope from Pentax.

The only thing I need is the DFA tele lens now. If it still
doen't come next
year. I will have to sell all my Pentax collections except for 3
LTD lenses
and maybe one MZ-5n......

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
it's FREE!

When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).