On 12/27/05, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I also find it interesting that everyone
> seems to assume that a full-frame Pentax digital would somehow be much
> more affordable than a full-frame Canon. I doubt if anyone can better
> the price of the 5D. But as I said, I'm happy with APS-C, as are the
> people I work with.
> Paul

I dont think it would be any cheaper than the Canon. But it's the cost
of replacing lenses that is the limiting factor WRT changing maker. I
have all the lenses I need (except for something really wide), it
would take me a few years & serious dollars to get what I now have
with Pentax, in Canon.

I'm still waiting for news/specs of the D successor. Not that I'd
necessarily buy it straight away, but it would be nice to see them
release something that isn't just a rehash of the previous model. In
the mean time I'll keep happily snapping away :-)

Dave