This one time, at band camp, "Guoping Huang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have to put half of my collections on Ebay for sale these days, including
> rare MZ-3 Black version and Refconverter A.
> It is so sad that I couldn't see hope from Pentax.

I cant say I blame you. I am holding out as long as possible for a 645D but
I cannot wait indefinately. I have looked at the Canon offerings and it is
easily the best bang-for-bucks on the market with a good range of lenses.
I have trialed several digital MF offerings and price is a real concern
for digital backs that will have a limited life span due to technological
improvements.

But, with no word from Pentax of what or when things will happen it is difficult
to stay with them when left in the dark.

Still holding in there
Kevin