It doesn't say anywhere in that eBay listing that it maintains infinity focus.

Bob

On Dec 31, 2005, at 8:25 AM, Don Sanderson wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7575287348

Anyone see how this could possibly focus to infinity on an M42 body?
Seems to me the register distance is already 'shorter' on Nikon lenses.
My Nikon body to M42 lens adapter spaces the lens about 3-4mm
farther out from the body, it seems the one above would act as an
extension tube as well as an adapter.
I'll probably buy one anyway 'cause of the 'wierdness factor' but I
don't see how it could actually work. ;-)

Don