I have several rather nice Nikon lenses, that's why
I bought the FM, to have something to use them on.
Just for grins I just held a NIKKOR-P 105/2.5 in place
on an ME Super body.
Compared the relatively small/dim finder on the FM
the view was amazing. Actually:
T'was a beautiful thing!
The modification would be relatively simple, and
reversible. A K mount ring, a spacer and a few holes
to match the ones in the lens.
Hey, it's been a cold, dark, rainy winter.
I'm getting cabin fever! ;-)

Don