A lot of us, and a lot of people outside the online world, don't have an
investment if CF cards, and some even have a few SD cards.  No matter what
choice is made, someone, somewhere, will be unhappy.  Technology moves on
... when cameras changed to being more electronic and automatic, those that
adapted to, and adopted, the change, often urged those of us who didn't to
move with the flow and accept the change.  I urge you to do likewise, Rob
... SD cards are the future <LOL>
Shel