This depends upon the "criminal" medicating himself. There's a flaw in this somewhere...

Gonz wrote:

I dont know how well it works, but there is also the option of chemical castration, which supposedly is reversible.

Cotty wrote:

The signs are fairly good that this thread could soon involve abortion,
guns, and the big G-guy up there, so I'm skipping orf out of it.

I take back what i said earlier about chopping balls off. I'll give some
ground and just go for the one bollock then. Still give the guy a chance
in the future, but let's face it - one chopped off - it's gotta hurt :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).