Fra: Thibouille [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. januar 2006 22:34
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: new AF system soon (when D2 arrives)?

I'm sure it IS possible. But someone would have to take the risk of
saying goodbye to his D and find someone to:
* open it
* find the type of memory chips it has
* find which bigger memory chips it could replace them with
* manage to do it
* Hope it'll work, cross his fingers and turn it on ...

2006/1/15, Jens Bladt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I agree, actually - it would be very usefull. Wouldn't it be possible to
add
> a larger buffer to an existing camera??
> Like a "power grip" or booster!
> Regards
> Jens
>
> Jens Bladt
> http://www.jensbladt.dk

Thibouille
*ist-D,Z1,SFXn,SuperA,KX,MX, P30t and KR-10x ...