Fra: James Fellows [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 20. januar 2006 22:06
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Financal Condition of Pentax

Hi,

I have been off the list for a couple of years.  I am hoping to jump into
the DSLR world soon.  Using a Pentax DSLR seems to be the way to go based on
the lenses and flashes I own.  But now I hear Pentax is in rough shape
financially and I wonder if I should not invest in Pentax if they will be
out of the DSLR market soon.  What does everybody else hear.

Jim