Nvu (en-vue) is an open source web authoring program - also creates cascading style sheets. Tabbed interface to have multiple pages open. Easy to cycle between WYSIWYG and source code Versions for Windows, Mac and Linux.

http://www.nvu.com/

Porta - web album generator - fast, easy to use,

http://www.stegmann.dk/mikkel/porta/

Both are freeware.

        -P

Pål Jensen wrote:
I plan to set up my own web page dedicated to my photography.
I am a novice in web page design and everything associated with it. I need to know it all! Any tips you may have from design, software, web page provider, selling images over the net... whatever......will be welcomed.

Pål