[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 2/3/2006 6:30:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Well...I would say it is a Python thing and that kind of insanity transcends all boundaries.

Keith "I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra" McG
=========
Actually, I fail to see why dressing up as a woman is funny.

Seems antifeminist -- like "you throw like a girl."

I've thought of several responses but I suspect I'll just get into more trouble. I think I'll just get out of this thread and be thankful I didn't get in any deeper...

Keith McG

Off to practice my fish slapping dance for the big show tonight.