Fernando,

The posting worked nicely, and indeed this is a
Picture Every So Often (PESO), unless you post a
Picture A Week (PAW).

Alas, the picture doesn't do much for me.  The main
subject appears to be the swan in the foreground, but
swans are not at their most beautiful and graceful
standing up.  Some tonal separation between the water
and sky might help, too, perhaps by playing with the
color channels?

Rick

--- Fernando Terrazzino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4095413&size=lg