On 11/2/06, Cesar, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Cotty,

Dude.

>Should I feel honored with the fact that you let me use the 85 while I
>was visiting?

The honour was all mine.

>:Hmmm, maybe it was because I used it on your camera...  I
>never thought about trying it out on my cameras...

You have some EOS ? Say it is not true ;-)

>How long should I wait until my next trip to England?

We won't be ready to receive guests until the summer. Summer in England
is a magical time.

I'll miss you at GFM. Keep those troops organised! And when your stood
in the Attic Window, have a quick gaze out over those hills for me :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__