> I agree. I raised a few points only to suggest that many of these
> religous/political incriminations apply fairly equally across the spectrum. I
> am all for giving it a rest.

We are in accords, sir.

As long as we all remember that whatever position I espouse, and
whatever label one wishes to place on my position, that I'm right and
everyone else is also right, then we'll be just fine.

Anyone else who wants to discuss the matter further should show up to
GFM with beer...

<LOL>

cheers,
frank